AMERICAN HISTORY/LIVE (Option 2) (1 Credit)
with Mrs. Amy Warren
*Easy Payment Plans (see below)
Grades: 9th - 12th
Teacher-Led & Graded by Mrs. Warren, M.A.R:
- Live: Weekly WEDNESDAYS 1:00-2:30 PM ET, or
- Flexible Class Schedule Option:
- If you cannot attend the live class, that's ok. Register here for the LIVE class anyway. Then notify the teacher that the day/time does not fit your schedule. When classes begin, you will watch the recording (within a day or 2 of the Live class). You have full access to the teacher and Student Portal and are accountable to meet class deadlines exactly like LIVE students. You can attend any LIVE class when able if you contact your teacher.
Course Dates: August 26-May 12
Cost: $588 (+$50 registration fee, not refundable)
Discounts: PROMO CODES HERE
Instructor email: MrsWarren@Apologia.com
More Information: No Prerequisites. Class description & teacher bio
- CLASS INTRO VIDEO
- This class is 1 credit. The primary purpose is American History. Bible & English courses should be taken separately for credit.
- Non-USA address? See FAQ #17
Summary: The student will survey American history from the time of the native Americans and first European explorers through the administration of BarackObama. The course discusses actions and developments on the national level, especially involving the Federal government, as well as issues and events in American culture. A special emphasis is placed on the role of slavery and subsequent racial issues in American history. The student will read a significant number of original documents and speeches while studying the narrative of lessons. This material is presented from a Biblical worldview. Students will develop critical thinking skills as they relate to cause-and-effect, bias, and perspective.
Aug 26th, 2020 - May 12th, 2021
Wed for 32 weeks from 1:00 - 2:30 pm
For more info, call us at 1-888-524-4724